• Klaus Aehlig's avatar
    Add a test for global N+1 redundancy in allocation · 0167bd6b
    Klaus Aehlig authored
    In this example, there is one big instance (.75 of a node) and
    otherwise small instances (.25 of a node). One node is only
    used to 25% whereas the rest to 75%. Nevertheless, the mostly
    empty node cannot be used for allocating a new instance, as
    that would prevent the big instance from being evacuated should
    its node fail. Note that the mostly empty node would be the most
    balanced allocation.
    Signed-off-by: default avatarKlaus Aehlig <aehlig@google.com>
    Reviewed-by: default avatarPetr Pudlak <pudlak@google.com>
    0167bd6b
Makefile.am 91.5 KB