1. 28 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  2. 06 Nov, 2009 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Fix pylint 'E' (error) codes · 6c881c52
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      This patch adds some silences and tweaks the code slightly so that
      “pylint --rcfile pylintrc -e ganeti” doesn't give any errors.
      
      The biggest change is in jqueue.py, the move of _RequireOpenQueue out of
      the JobQueue class. Since that is actually a function and not a method
      (never used as such) this makes sense, and also silences two pylint
      errors.
      
      Another real code change is in utils.py, where FieldSet.Matches will
      return None instead of False for failure; this still works with the way
      this class/method is used, and makes more sense (it resembles more
      closely the re.match return values).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      6c881c52
  3. 07 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  4. 27 Feb, 2009 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Fix some epydoc style issues · 5fcc718f
      Iustin Pop authored
      99% of the epydoc return tags are "@return:", but each of the modified files
      had one "@returns:" line. We fix this for consistency.
      
      Reviewed-by: imsnah
      5fcc718f
  5. 15 Jan, 2009 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Some docstring updates · 25e7b43f
      Iustin Pop authored
      This patch rewraps some comments to shorter lengths, changes
      double-quotes to single-quotes inside triple-quoted docstrings for
      better editor handling.
      
      It also fixes some epydoc errors, namely invalid crossreferences (after
      method rename), documentation for inexistent (removed) parameters, etc.
      
      Reviewed-by: ultrotter
      25e7b43f
  6. 18 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  7. 15 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  8. 14 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  9. 12 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  10. 04 Dec, 2008 1 commit
    • Michael Hanselmann's avatar
      ganeti.http: Split HTTP server and client into separate files · 02cab3e7
      Michael Hanselmann authored
      This includes a large rewrite of the HTTP server code. The handling of
      OpenSSL errors had some problems that were hard to fix with its
      structure. When preparing all of this, I realized that actually HTTP
      is a message protocol and that the same code can be used on both the
      server and client side to parse requests/responses, with only a few
      differences. There are still a few TODOs in the code, but none should
      be a show stopper. Many pylint warnings have been fixed, too.
      
      The old code will be removed once all users have been migrated.
      
      Reviewed-by: amishchenko
      02cab3e7