1. 26 Sep, 2012 6 commits
  2. 18 Sep, 2012 1 commit
  3. 05 Sep, 2012 3 commits
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Further hlint fixes · 5b11f8db
      Iustin Pop authored
      Commit 2cdaf225, “Re-enable standard hlint warnings”, got it almost
      right. The only problem is that (confusingly) the default set of hints
      is not in HLint.Default, but in HLint.HLint (it includes Default and
      some built-ins).
      
      After changing the lint file to correctly include the defaults, we had
      another 128 suggestions:
      
        - Error: Eta reduce (2)
        - Error: Redundant bracket (4)
        - Error: Redundant do (17)
        - Error: Redundant lambda (7)
        - Error: Redundant return (1)
        - Warning: Avoid lambda (2)
        - Warning: Redundant $ (42)
        - Warning: Redundant bracket (35)
        - Warning: Use : (1)
        - Warning: Use String (4)
        - Warning: Use camelCase (10)
        - Warning: Use section (3)
      
      which are fixed by the current patch. Note that the 10 "Use camelCase"
      were all due to hlint not “knowing” the idiom of ‘case_’ (it does for
      ‘prop_’), for which I filled
      http://code.google.com/p/ndmitchell/issues/detail?id=558
      
      .
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarRené Nussbaumer <rn@google.com>
      5b11f8db
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Fix deserialisation bug in ResultEntry · 3ce788db
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Found via the newly added unit-tests, which test most of the
      serialisation code in Query/Language (except for QueryResult, for
      which we already tests both sub-components separately).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarRené Nussbaumer <rn@google.com>
      3ce788db
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Add some unittests for node queries · b9bdc10e
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      These new tests check that:
      
      - no known fields return unknown
      - any unknown field returns unknown
      - the type of the fields is consistent between the getters and the
        field definition
      - the length of each result row corresponds with the number of fields
        queried, and the length of the field definitions returned
      - the length of the rows corresponds to the number of nodes
      - querying fields on empty fields returns all fields
      
      Finally this patch found a bug, in that the pinst_list/sinst_list
      fields were declared as QFTNumber (copy-paste error from
      pinst_cnt/sinst_cnt), yay!
      
      I also changed genEmptyCluster to ensure that it generates unique node
      names, so that the number of result rows is consistent with what we
      requested, and switched ResultEntry from a normal constructor to
      record syntax, so that we can extract the fields without having to use
      pattern matching.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarRené Nussbaumer <rn@google.com>
      b9bdc10e
  4. 04 Sep, 2012 5 commits
  5. 03 Sep, 2012 2 commits
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Add Query support for Nodes (no filtering, no RPC) · 046fe3f5
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      This is the initial support for Query2: basic infrastructure (except
      filtering) and node query support (without RPC).
      
      It implements all the fields (tests by comparison with list-fields on
      the Python side), except that:
      
      - filter is not done
      - since RPC is not integrated yet, the runtime gathering/computing is
        simply stubbed out
      
      However, the infrastructure seems pretty reasonable, so I'm sending as
      is.
      
      Note that I've split the functions/declarations into multiple files,
      to keep each file clean and readable.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarAgata Murawska <agatamurawska@google.com>
      046fe3f5
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Stub query2 call integration into QueryD · 4cbe9bda
      Iustin Pop authored
      This patch corrects the definitions in Qlang.hs to match what Python
      expects on the wire; this means replacing some manual data type
      definitions with 'buildObject' so that we get serialisation (and field
      names) for free, adding (manually) JSON instances for types which are
      not represented as objects in JSON, etc. Due to more TH usage, I had
      to shift some definitions around, since TH breaks the "define in any
      order" property (
      
      ).
      
      After that, we simply add a call into the stub Query/Query.hs module
      which, for all queries, responds with "query not supported". The
      reason for the deep directory structure is because I want to separate
      the functionality into multiple submodules, for smaller module size
      and readability.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarAgata Murawska <agatamurawska@google.com>
      4cbe9bda