1. 26 Mar, 2015 2 commits
  2. 12 Sep, 2014 1 commit
  3. 20 May, 2014 1 commit
  4. 14 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  5. 07 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  6. 03 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  7. 29 May, 2013 1 commit
  8. 11 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  9. 27 Dec, 2012 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Move htest/ files under the test/ tree · 83846468
      Iustin Pop authored
      htest/data becomes test/data/htools (basically reverting commit
      8feabc89
      
      ), and htest/* becomes test/hs/*.
      
      Most changes beside the rename are trivial s/…/…, with the exception
      of autotools/run-in-tempdir, which needed some more changes now that
      test/ is not just Python files:
      
      - test/py is still being copied
      - test/hs moves from individual symlinks to entire dir symlink
      - test/data is symlinked in its entirety
      
      Checked with make distcheck, pep8 and pylint, so at least VPATH builds
      are OK.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      83846468
  10. 03 Dec, 2012 2 commits
  11. 30 Nov, 2012 2 commits
  12. 15 Oct, 2012 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Cleanup HTools.Types/BasicTypes imports · 01e52493
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Before we reorganised the source tree, the 'Result' type was exported
      from HTools/Types.hs. This changed during the reorg, but at that time
      we didn't change the exports; instead, we kept re-exporting it from
      the old module for compatibility.
      
      In light of future changes to the Result type, let's stop this
      re-export and cleanup the imports of the other modules.
      
      One test is slightly rewritten with explicit types declaration (part
      of the values already needed one, let's make it explicit).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarMichael Hanselmann <hansmi@google.com>
      01e52493
  13. 07 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Improve the `CanTieredAlloc' test · fb243105
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Currently, this test is very slow. Upon investigation, this is due to
      how `tieredAlloc' works:
      
      - tries to allocate one instance
      - if failed, shrink the instance by the "most failed" resource
      - restart
      
      In this algorithm, if the "most failed" resource is e.g. memory, and
      the maximum available memory is much smaller than the current
      template, it means we will have to shrink and try to allocate many
      many times until we finally get with the to-be-allocated instance
      memory size to a reasonable value. In the real world, this is not the
      case, but when testing with arbitrary memory/node values, it can be
      that we execute the shrink hundreds of thousands of times per test.
      
      So we "improve" the test by directly generating an instance just
      slightly bigger than the node, so that we don't have to shrink too
      many times. This requires a new export from test/…/Instance.hs.
      
      Additionally, we allow up to 5 instances to be tiered-allocated, and
      we cleanup the test checks, making the conditions much, much more
      readable (IMHO).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      fb243105
  14. 05 Sep, 2012 2 commits
  15. 04 Sep, 2012 1 commit