1. 04 Apr, 2014 1 commit
  2. 27 Mar, 2014 1 commit
  3. 23 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  4. 15 Jul, 2013 2 commits
  5. 24 Jun, 2013 1 commit
    • Thomas Thrainer's avatar
      Fix node modify QA tests for large cluster · c632d3a5
      Thomas Thrainer authored
      
      
      If the node count in a cluster exceeds the master candidate pool size
      (which is 10 by default), it's no longer possible to remove the master
      candidate role from a node without passing --auto-promote (even with
      --force). This behavior is perfectly fine, but the TestModifyNode QA
      test didn't account for this.
      
      TestModifyNode is changed such that it first removes the master
      candidate role from the tested node with --auto-promote. This will, in
      big clusters, promote an additional node to a master candidate which
      ensures that the following tests succeed.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarThomas Thrainer <thomasth@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarKlaus Aehlig <aehlig@google.com>
      c632d3a5
  6. 20 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  7. 21 Mar, 2013 1 commit
    • Helga Velroyen's avatar
      Add constants for storage types to constants.py · 33c730a2
      Helga Velroyen authored
      
      
      This patch adds the currently known and used storage methods to the
      constants.py file. Note that storage types are different from disk
      templates. For example both disk templates, drbd and plain, use lvm
      storage types.
      
      The rapi documentation asserts that valid storage types are limited
      to lvm and file. With the extension of storage types, this is not true
      anymore, but the implementation of listing storage units is not
      implemented for the new types. We disable the assert for now, adding
      a fixme to extend it once the listing of storage units is extended
      for the new types as well.
      
      'gnt-node list-storage' currently does not support any other storage
      type than 'lvm' and 'file'. We limit the QA to storage types that are
      currently implemented for this operation.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarHelga Velroyen <helgav@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      33c730a2
  8. 04 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  9. 11 Feb, 2013 4 commits
  10. 19 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  11. 11 Jul, 2012 1 commit
  12. 03 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  13. 30 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  14. 25 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  15. 16 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  16. 03 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  17. 31 Jan, 2011 2 commits
  18. 26 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • Michael Hanselmann's avatar
      Fix bug in “gnt-node list-storage” · 5ae7cd11
      Michael Hanselmann authored
      
      
      LVM PV storage units would always show as allocatable, even when they
      weren't. For some reason I have not been able to determine, the function
      parsing the attributes (“_GetAllocatable”) was not even called and the
      list opcode simply returned the attribute string as the value (e.g.
      “a-”).  Removing “@staticmethod” did the trick and then I just moved it
      to module level.
      
      A QA test is included.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarMichael Hanselmann <hansmi@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      5ae7cd11
  19. 12 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Run pylint over QA code too · 3582eef6
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Right now, the QA code is not covered by pylint, and this shows at
      least one low-impact bug.
      
      This patch does the necessary changes to make QA pylint-clean, and the
      changes the makefile to run pylint for it.
      
      Notable changes:
      
      - qa_utils.GenericQueryTest: randfields was not used at all, and my
        belief is that it was indented to be used in order not to modify the
        input list; so I replaced randfields with fields, so we only shuffle
        the our local copy
      - qa_node.TestOutOfBand was using it's own copy of AcquireNode(), so I
        replaced it with the existing version
      - qa_os: was using 'dir' in a couple of places, replaced with dirname
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarMichael Hanselmann <hansmi@google.com>
      3582eef6
  20. 06 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  21. 04 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  22. 17 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  23. 16 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  24. 14 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  25. 10 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  26. 29 Nov, 2010 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Simplify QA commands · 2f4b4f78
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Currently, 95% of the QA commands are executed in the same way: on the
      master, based on a command list and with expectancies for succes:
      
          AssertEqual(StartSSH(master['primary'],
                               utils.ShellQuoteArgs(cmd)).wait(), 0)
      
      The rest 5% are variations on this theme (maybe the command needs to
      fail, or the node is different, etc.). Based on this, we can simplify
      the code significantly if we abstract the common theme into a new
      AssertCommand() function. This saves ~250 lines of code in the QA suite,
      around 8% of the entire QA code size.
      
      Additionally, the output was very cryptic before (the famous "QA error:
      1 != 0" messages), whereas now we show a clear error message (node,
      command, exit code and failure mode).
      
      The patch replaces single quotes with double quotes in all the parts of
      the code that I touch; let me know if that's not OK…
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarMichael Hanselmann <hansmi@google.com>
      2f4b4f78
  27. 20 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  28. 25 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  29. 20 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  30. 25 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  31. 02 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  32. 28 Aug, 2009 1 commit
  33. 18 Aug, 2008 1 commit
  34. 15 Aug, 2008 1 commit
  35. 13 May, 2008 1 commit