1. 11 Apr, 2013 4 commits
  2. 02 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  3. 28 Mar, 2013 10 commits
  4. 27 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  5. 21 Mar, 2013 6 commits
  6. 20 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  7. 13 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  8. 12 Mar, 2013 8 commits
  9. 08 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  10. 05 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  11. 04 Mar, 2013 6 commits
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Switch Attoparsec parser from double to rational · d58d44f3
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      According to the documentation, “This function is almost ten times
      faster than rational, but is slightly less accurate. For 94.2% of
      numbers, this function and rational give identical results, but for
      the remaining 5.8%, this function loses precision around the 15th
      decimal place. For 0.001% of numbers, this function will lose
      precision at the 13th or 14th decimal place.”. What happens is that
      for our tests, it can happen that “Attoparsec.double (show a_double)”
      is quite different from “a_double”, such that we have much more than
      1e-12 absolute difference.
      
      Since our xm lists should not be too big, I think switching to
      rational is better. Next patch also changes the way we compare
      doubles, so maybe this patch is not really needed…
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarMichele Tartara <mtartara@google.com>
      d58d44f3
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Fix node partial name matching in Haskell code · 91c1a265
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      This implements QffHostname and fixes the node listing (as well as
      export listing when filtering on node name).
      
      This bug was hidden by the fact that node listing with "gnt-node list
      aa" works if you don't have live queries (as it was originally), as
      the choosing of wanted nodes out of the config based on short names
      works. What didn't work was later post-filtering based on such short
      names (kind of duplicate, but that's how the code path is).
      
      By implementing QffHostname, we can have custom equality checks, like
      in the Python code. What I don't like is how convoluted the testing on
      various left/right combinations is, but I didn't find an easier way.
      
      The included unittest tests the partial filtering behaviour, and fails
      if the node name flag is not set to QffHostname.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      91c1a265
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Fix bug in group queries related to node/instance fields · e7124835
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Since we use the primitive string type for group UUIDs, the group
      fields have a bug where we pass the group name as filter for node
      tests, whereas the nodes themselves use the group UUID. This results
      in zero node count, empty node list, and no instances being reported
      as assigned to groups.
      
      The patch fixes this and adds a test for the node count. It does some
      test generation improvement, and also cleans up whitespace issues in
      Test/G/Q/Query.hs (the functions case_queryNode_allfields,
      prop_queryGroup_noUnknown and case_queryGroup_allfields are unchanged
      but simply have indentation fixed).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      e7124835
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Abstract the individual query functions · d5b2753a
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      After implementing a few of the query executor functions, it turns out
      that we have the same general pattern:
      
      - compile the filter
      - extract the selected fields
      - determine whether we need to run collectors
      - do a first pass filtering
      - run the collector if needed
      - compute the final fields
      
      For pure config queries, the collector/final computation is not
      needed, but otherwise the code flow is the same.
      
      We can therefore abstract all the queries that originate in the config
      (i.e. except the job query) and have a single code path for all of
      them, just with different parameters.
      
      To do this, we add some stub collectors for group/network queries,
      which don't have live data.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      d5b2753a
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Allow confd to serve network list-fields queries · dce08ad3
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      The fields are not yet complete, but at least we can enable the
      list-field query to see what is there already.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      dce08ad3
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Rename/make uniform the other query entities · 36162faf
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Following the new naming style introduced in Exports.hs, this patch
      renames the other resources to export non-qualified names (fieldMap as
      opposed to nodeFieldMap), and to use qualified module imports.
      
      Also fixes a haddock issue in a docstring.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      36162faf