1. 26 Mar, 2012 1 commit
  2. 15 Mar, 2012 2 commits
  3. 27 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  4. 21 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  5. 10 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  6. 27 Jan, 2012 2 commits
  7. 26 Jan, 2012 2 commits
  8. 18 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  9. 16 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  10. 04 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  11. 22 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  12. 12 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  13. 09 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  14. 08 Dec, 2011 2 commits
    • Bernardo Dal Seno's avatar
      manpages: Fix small errors in documentation · 1cdc9dbb
      Bernardo Dal Seno authored
      
      
      Mostly typos, except for the output of "gnt-instance migrate" in an
      example, which has been updated to the current version
      Signed-off-by: default avatarBernardo Dal Seno <bdalseno@google.com>
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      1cdc9dbb
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Cleanup hlint errors · 3603605a
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      First, we update the recommended hlint version to what I used to get a
      clean output (1.8.15). Most of the changes are:
      
      - remove unneeded parentheses
      - some simplifications (intercalate " " → unwords, maybe … id →
        fromMaybe, etc.)
      - removal of some duplicate code (in previous patches)
      
      There are still some warnings which I didn't clean out but plain
      ignored:
      
      - 'Eta reduce' in some specific files, because the type inference
        specialises the function on the first call, and annotating the type
        properly would be too verbose
      - use of 'first', 'comparing', and 'on', since these don't seem to be
        widely or consistently used (outside ganeti/htools, I mean)
      - use of Control.Exception.catch, as we only care about I/O errors; at
        one point yes, we will need to transition to this new API
      - 'Reduce duplication', since hlint warns even for 3 duplicate lines,
        and abstracting that away seems overkill to me
      
      After this patch, make hlint is clean and doesn't exit with an error
      anymore; we could enable it automatically on 'make lint' if hlint is
      detected (future patch).
      
      Note that we explicitly skip the THH.hs file from checking because it
      seems that hlint doesn't parse correctly for now the splice notation.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarAgata Murawska <agatamurawska@google.com>
      3603605a
  15. 07 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  16. 06 Dec, 2011 2 commits
    • Andrea Spadaccini's avatar
      Add DRBD barriers disk parameters · 8a69b3a8
      Andrea Spadaccini authored
      
      
      Add the disk-barriers and meta-barriers parameters described in the
      design doc.
      
      constants.py:
      * add the needed LD and DT-level parameters, use the defaults provided
        at ./configure time;
      * add constants representing which barriers should be disabled and the
        set of valid options.
      
      lib/bdev.py:
      * factor the barriers handling code to a class method, for testing
        purposes;
      * implement the more granular version checking logic;
      * use the LD level parameters;
      * add stricter check on DRBD version (8.0, 8.2 or 8.3), as we do not
        support 8.4 yet.
      
      lib/cmdlib.py:
      * translate DT level parameters to LD level ones.
      
      configure.ac, Makefile.am:
      * set both disk and meta barriers parameters depending on the value of
        --enable-drbd-barriers.
      
      test/ganeti.bdev_unittest.py:
      * unit tests for the code that sets DRBD barrier parameters depending on
        the version.
      
      doc/design-resource-model.rst:
      * reword the description of meta-barriers;
      * change all disk parameters names to use dashes instead of underscores.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrea Spadaccini <spadaccio@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      8a69b3a8
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      A few updates to the confd design (2.1) · 530b64e6
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      While the 2.1 design is old and should be “immutable”, I can't find
      documentation about the confd protocol anywhere else, so let's correct
      the design doc.
      
      The patch is mostly style changes, plus a clarification on the ‘query’
      field of the request, which varies *a lot* per request type.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarGuido Trotter <ultrotter@google.com>
      530b64e6
  17. 02 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  18. 21 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  19. 17 Nov, 2011 2 commits
  20. 16 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  21. 15 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  22. 14 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  23. 04 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  24. 02 Nov, 2011 2 commits
  25. 01 Nov, 2011 2 commits
  26. 26 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  27. 17 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  28. 14 Oct, 2011 2 commits
  29. 13 Oct, 2011 2 commits
  30. 12 Oct, 2011 1 commit