1. 15 Oct, 2012 1 commit
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Cleanup HTools.Types/BasicTypes imports · 01e52493
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Before we reorganised the source tree, the 'Result' type was exported
      from HTools/Types.hs. This changed during the reorg, but at that time
      we didn't change the exports; instead, we kept re-exporting it from
      the old module for compatibility.
      
      In light of future changes to the Result type, let's stop this
      re-export and cleanup the imports of the other modules.
      
      One test is slightly rewritten with explicit types declaration (part
      of the values already needed one, let's make it explicit).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarMichael Hanselmann <hansmi@google.com>
      01e52493
  2. 10 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  3. 08 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  4. 05 Sep, 2012 3 commits
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Further hlint fixes · 5b11f8db
      Iustin Pop authored
      Commit 2cdaf225, “Re-enable standard hlint warnings”, got it almost
      right. The only problem is that (confusingly) the default set of hints
      is not in HLint.Default, but in HLint.HLint (it includes Default and
      some built-ins).
      
      After changing the lint file to correctly include the defaults, we had
      another 128 suggestions:
      
        - Error: Eta reduce (2)
        - Error: Redundant bracket (4)
        - Error: Redundant do (17)
        - Error: Redundant lambda (7)
        - Error: Redundant return (1)
        - Warning: Avoid lambda (2)
        - Warning: Redundant $ (42)
        - Warning: Redundant bracket (35)
        - Warning: Use : (1)
        - Warning: Use String (4)
        - Warning: Use camelCase (10)
        - Warning: Use section (3)
      
      which are fixed by the current patch. Note that the 10 "Use camelCase"
      were all due to hlint not “knowing” the idiom of ‘case_’ (it does for
      ‘prop_’), for which I filled
      http://code.google.com/p/ndmitchell/issues/detail?id=558
      
      .
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarRené Nussbaumer <rn@google.com>
      5b11f8db
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Fixup test suite names · e09c1fa0
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      The names were not in a proper hierarchy, leading to inconsistencies
      about what they were actually tested.
      
      We change this by reproducing in the test names the relative hierarchy
      within the Ganeti directory, leading to nicer test suite names (in
      test-framework output).
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarRené Nussbaumer <rn@google.com>
      e09c1fa0
    • Iustin Pop's avatar
      Simplify property and test case names · 20bc5360
      Iustin Pop authored
      
      
      Since we now have separate namespaces due to the multi-file split, we
      don't need to keep the name of the module in the property names, as we
      don't have so many potential conflicts anymore.
      
      We remove the group prefix handling from TestHelper and simply do a
      sed over all the test files, removing it from the function names.
      Signed-off-by: default avatarIustin Pop <iustin@google.com>
      Reviewed-by: default avatarRené Nussbaumer <rn@google.com>
      20bc5360
  5. 04 Sep, 2012 1 commit