Delete all backup sets older than the given time.
Accepts following formats
1. String "now" refers to current time
2. A sequences of digits, like "123456890"
(indicating the time in seconds after the epoch)
3. A string like "2002-01-25T07:00:00+02:00" in
4. A number followed by one of the characters s, m,
h, D, W, M, or Y (indicating seconds, minutes, hours,
days, weeks, months, or years respectively),
or a series of such pairs. In this case the string
refers to the time that preceded the current time by
the length of the interval. For instance, "1h78m"
indicates the time that was one hour and 78 minutes
5. A date format of the form YYYY/MM/DD, YYYY-MM-DD,
MM/DD/YYYY, or MM-DD-YYYY, which indicates midnight
on the day in question, relative to the current time